fotoexperiments by mone

I like to take pictures. To bad that I dont know anything about how. But with a good camera, it's not that big deal anymore. Here is my stuff. Enjoy or rave and rant about it.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

it was my son's birthday last saturday, so we went to the funpark

I'm afraid of height's, but that wasnt to bad...
I wasnt be able to open my eyes on that one, but big boy was begging me to ride with them, I just couldnt say no.
My two angels :)

That one didnt scare me to much, but it made my stomach sick. Good I did NOT eat before!
Birthdayboy, 10 years now.
On that ride you're going up all the way in the dark inside and suddenly that door opens and it goes down. No way I could look at that!
This one was fun!
This one was for the elderly, hahaha.
That is actually the entrance to the park. I have no idea why it came up last, but thats all rigth.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger SIMON said...

Terrific photos Mone and a good story!?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

Hey Mone- looks like you and the kids had a GREAT time. Fun photos...made me want to go too!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mone said...

ebezp - I admit the story was a little short ;)

palm springs savant - we were lucky and had still good weather and sunshine, that changed just one day after the visit.

8:59 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

We have that same swinging boat ride here at Canadas wonderland and it was one of my favourites called "the rage"
Looks like a nice birthday

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

8:39 AM  
Blogger JUST ME said...

i puke on anything that goes fast in a circle.


...it's messy.

4:03 PM  
Blogger THE MERKIN MAN said...

That looks like a great day. You have lovely children.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Preity Angel... said...

I am afraid of heights as well...what a lovely post..so you guys had a good time..

see you

8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your birthday - looks like you had a good one!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home