fotoexperiments by mone

I like to take pictures. To bad that I dont know anything about how. But with a good camera, it's not that big deal anymore. Here is my stuff. Enjoy or rave and rant about it.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Does anyone know, why my left side of the blog went all the way down AND how I bring it back up where it is supossed to be?

PS: There is a newsong whats hot here rigth now, comes from England I think, goes like that.... because, YOU DRIVE ME CRACEY.... CRACEY FOR YOU.... YOU DRIVE ME CRACEY... THERE'S NO MUCH I CAN DO...
I have NO idea who tf sings that one, but I like it!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~d said...

Computer illiterate here...have NO clue-your fashizzle looks at the top to me, though!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mone said...

well sweet ~d, if I'm looking at it the left side of the blog is still all the way down...

Maybe I need to post some more pictures =)

11:46 AM  
Blogger henri Banks said...

well maybe you look at your blog with F...W.explorer°°°

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home